Aoi Reverse Engineering Bare PCB Manufacturing And SMT Assembly Electronic PCBA Supplier
What Is PCB Reverse Engineering
- PCB reverse engineering is also known as PCB Copy, PCB cloning or PCB duplication. It is a reversely researching technology based on exisiting physical PCB boards.
- PCB reverse engineering, that is, under the premise that there are already physical objects and circuit boards of electronic products, the reverse analysis technology is used to reversely analyze the circuit board, and the original product PCB file, bill of materials (BOM) file, schematic file, as well as the other production documents, such as PCB Gerber and PCB silk screen. Then use these engineering documents and production documents for PCB re-production, component soldering, flying probe test, circuit board debugging, in order to complete the entire copy of the original circuit board as sample.
- Since electronic products are all composed of various types of circuit boards that form the core control part, the process of using PCB reverse engineering can realize the extraction of complete engineering materials of many electronic products already on the market, as well as the imitation of electronic products cloning.
How PCB Reverse Engineering Would Help PCB Design & Development
- PCB reverse engineering is a reverse research technology that uses a series of reverse research techniques to obtain a PCB design, circuit schematic and a BOM for an existing & matual electronic design. A new product development that used to take two or three years to develop, now through reverse engineering technolgy, may take only a few months to complete.
- In the past decade, the development of electronic technology has been changing with each passing day, and many electronic products have been upgraded at least once a year. Future electronic product updates may be faster. Many electronics engineers have felt that simply using conventional R&D methods can no longer meet the fast steps of modern electronic product replacement, and since there have been millions of matual design in the market, reverse engineering becomes an approach to fast adopt the market pace and catch up the top runners.
PCB Reverse Engineering Services
We will reverse engineer your PCB sample, and submit the engineering file into:
PCB Gerber File
- BOM List
- Schematic Diagram
*PCB bare board will be delayered during the procedure and the sample PCB will no longer be able to reuse.
PCB Design Process
• Acquire all information needed, reviewing and verifying the accuracy.
• Schematic capture and net list generation (if not done yet).
• Create part library for the project.
• PCB component placement.
• Submit intermediate placement to engineer for reviewing. This is usually a discussion-modification process until get approval on final placement.
• PCB routing. PCB designer and engineer must maintain adequate and frequent communication during the routing process.
• Complete PCB layout, finalize all documents.
How to reduce the cost and time for PCB layout
• Provide as accurate information of circuit design and system requirement as possible.
• Avoid/minimize change on schematic after PCB layout process begins.
• Reducing density and making practical requirement.
• Choose responsible and highly skilled PCB designers.
• Schematics and BOM if the schematic capture process involved in the design order.
• Assembly drawings.
• Assembly machine pick-place data file.
• Solder paste stencil files.
• Other optional files as client required.